Millennium Precision is seeking new team members to help in our manufacturing operations.
We are a growing, employee focused, contract manufacturer of precision Swiss style machined components for multiple markets. Current 1st and 2nd shift positions available, compensation based on experience.
Swiss CNC Operator/Setup
This position responsible for the daily set up and operation of their assigned machines.
- Experience with Citizen CNC Swiss Machines preferred and Mitsubishi controls.
- Knowledge of advanced set up, machine speeds and feeds for materials and tools.
- Understand how to read, write and edit G&M Codes.
- Able to read and interpret drawing requirements, including the interpretation and meaning of GD&T.
- Able to use simple math to perform basic calculations.
- Experience with the selection and use of the measuring tools required to inspect product.
- Must be able to work independently, but demonstrate the ability to work productively in a team environment.
- Familiar with ISO requirements
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
Benefits Package Includes:
Company Paid Medical Insurance - 100 % (BCBS – NE)
Company Paid Dental Insurance - 100 % (Delta Dental)
Company Matched retirement plan
Paid Vacations/Sick time
Tool Purchase Program
Clean, Safe, Enjoyable place to work!