Millennium Precision is seeking an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Supervisor to join our team. As a Supply Chain Supervisor, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy in order to maximize efficiency and productivity. We are a growing, Employee focused, Contract Manufacturer of precision Swiss style machined components for multiple markets.
- Directly lead and oversee areas of purchasing, buyers, and suppliers
- Responsible for personnel involved with MRP database to achieve and maintain data accuracy
- Responsible for the movement of product to and from outside suppliers and finished goods inventory. Daily coordination with Shop Foreman to assure timely flow of product.
- Responsible for raw stock procurement and inventory as well as the managing of the recycling program
- Supervise shipping/receiving department and overseeing personnel in department.
- Build strong supplier relationships and provide information/technical assistance to suppliers
- Qualify new suppliers, perform supplier audits, and periodically conduct field visits to suppliers.
- Meeting performance targets for efficiency, sales, and quality
- Complete and maintain accurate forecasts, data gathering reports
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Participate in management meetings and take responsibility for improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
- Investigation and reporting on customer complaints.
- Responsible for the maintenance, training of personnel and safety compliance of fork truck.
- Responsible for understanding Company’s quality management system and utilizing it as a tool for compliance and continual improvement.
- Responsible for immediately communicating any issues or perceived issues of product non-compliance to Management.
- Responsible for following and adhering to all Company policies, procedures, and ethics.
- To perform other duties as stated by Management
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Supervisor
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Benefits Package Includes:
Company Paid Medical Insurance - 100 % (Anthem Blue – NE)
Company Paid Dental Insurance - 100 % (Delta Dental)
Company Paid Vision Care – 100% (Delta Vision)
Company Paid Life Insurance – 100%
Company Matched retirement plan
Paid Vacations/Sick time
Tool Purchase Program
Clean, Safe, Enjoyable place to work!
Millennium Precision LLC
234 Abby Road
Manchester, NH 03103103