Secondary Operations (2nd Shift)
Millennium Precision is seeking new team members to help in our manufacturing operations.
We are a growing, employee focused, contract manufacturer of precision Swiss style machined components for multiple markets. Current Secondary Operations position available, compensation based on experience.
- Ability to work with basic hand tools (hand grinders, deburring tools).
- Ability to run drill presses, sanders and, at times, a pedestal grinder.
- Ability to lift up to 40-50lbs. at times.
- Ability to multitask between assignments.
- Deburring very small parts under a microscope is a plus.
- Ability to spin metal chips with Millennium’s chip spinner.
- Prepare bar stock for the Swiss machines on the shop floor.
- Someone who comes to work on time every day, who can be trusted to complete the jobs that are assigned daily with no issues.
- Be a team player.
- Ability to work unsupervised
A High School diploma or Equivalent.
Benefits Package Includes:
- Company Paid Medical Insurance - 100 % (BCBS – NE)
- Company Paid Dental Insurance - 100 % (Delta Dental)
- Company Matched retirement plan
- Paid Vacations/Sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Tool Purchase Program
- Clean, Safe, Enjoyable place to work!
To apply, submit your application online or E-mail your resume to:
You can also apply in person at 234 Abby rd, Manchester NH 03103
If you have any questions or inquiries about position please e-mail us, or call us at
We look forward to hearing from you
234 Abby Rd, Manchester, New Hampshire, 03103, United States of America
3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
September 9, 2020
December 31, 2020