Millennium Precision is seeking new team members to help in our manufacturing operations. We are a growing, employee focused, contract manufacturer of precision Swiss style machined components for multiple markets. Currently we are looking to fill the position for a Secondary manufacturing laborer with Shipping & Receiving experience, compensation based on experience.
- Ability to work with basic hand tools (hand grinders, de-burring tools, etc.).
- Ability to run drill presses, sanders, and a pedestal grinder.
- Able to assemble manufactured parts to create finished products.
- Maintain, organize, and document all incoming/outgoing orders and shipments.
- Tracking of all shipments & returns.
- Inspect all materials & product for size, straightness, and damage.
- Properly store and maintain inventory of all finished goods.Scheduling the deliveries via freights and mail
- Counting of parts either by item count or use of scale
- Must have working knowledge of computers, email, and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask between assignments.
- Ability to lift 40-50lbs. at times.
- Familiar with ISO requirements.
- Forklift certification a plus.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Be a team player.
- Minimum Requirements: HS Diploma or equivalent
Company Paid Medical Insurance - 100 % (Anthem Blue – NE)
Company Paid Dental Insurance - 100 % (Delta Dental)
Company Paid Vision Care – 100% (Delta Vision)
Company Paid Life Insurance – 100%
Company Matched retirement plan
Paid Vacations/Sick time
Tool Purchase Program
Clean, Safe, Enjoyable place to work!
Millennium Precision LLC
234 Abby Road
Manchester, NH 03103103