Millennium Precision, LLC is looking to fill a new position of Inside Sales Representative. This position would work closely with business development, supply chain, engineering, and operations. The position of inside sales representative would be to develop and maintain relationships with customers, manage sales inquiries, input new orders, and manage existing ones. This position would also be involved in the quoting process and communication with customers.
Supports revenue by obtaining orders; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical & costing information to existing and new prospective customers; developing new and existing accounts through internal customer contacts or the use of business development.
- Preparing and submitting quotations.
- Customer contact by telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information as required.
- Fill orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining stock-outs; liaison when quality problems arise at the customer.
- Maintain communication records and follows up with customers.
- Machined component manufacturing experience (Swiss turned parts preferred) and ability to generate customer quotations from specifications and information supplied by the customer.
- Supply customer requested information in a timely manner.
- Generate ECN (engineering change notices) for changes to customer part drawings or new product introduction.
- Attend meetings, work closely with engineering, quality, scheduling, business development, and supply chain.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Preform other duties as stated by Management.
Inside Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Proven experience, Meeting Sales Goals, Familiarity with different sales techniques, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Technical Understanding of Swiss turned parts, generating quotations, Building Relationships, People Skills, Data Entry Skills, Customer Focus, Professionalism, Motivation for Sales. Experience with JobBoss ERP system is a plus.
- 4-year degree or a background in sales.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office suite
Benefits Package Includes:
Company Paid Medical Insurance - 100 % (Anthem Blue – NE)
Company Paid Dental Insurance - 100 % (Delta Dental)
Company Paid Vision Care – 100% (Delta Vision)
Company Paid Life Insurance – 100%
Company Matched retirement plan.
Paid Vacations/Sick time
Tool Purchase Program
Clean, Safe, Enjoyable place to work!
Please email, fax, or mail your resume to:
Millennium Precision LLC
234 Abby Road
Manchester, NH 03103103