Millennium Precision is seeking new team members to help in our manufacturing operations.
.We are a growing, employee focused, contract manufacturer of precision Swiss style machined components for multiple markets.
- Experience with Citizen CNC Swiss Machines required and Mitsubishi controls.
- Knowledge of advanced set up, machine speeds and feeds for materials and tools.
- Ability to lead a team of operators who require technical assistance and to know what operators are doing at all times.
- Work closely with Manufacturing Engineer Tech to optimize tooling, reduce scrap, and improve efficiency.
- Experience with the selection and use of the measuring tools required to inspect product.
- Must be able to work independently, but demonstrate the ability to work productively in a team environment.
- To be responsible for good, quality parts from his/her team of operators. Quality, no exceptions, builds it right the first time and does not deviate from the process.
- Adhere to company policies and escalate non-conformance to your supervisor.
- Ensure team of operators are doing due diligence with in-process inspection reports.
- Ability to cross-train your team of operators to allow for flexibility.
- Familiar with ISO requirements and understand company’s quality management system and utilizing it.
- Ensure all tools, measuring devices, etc. used to verify customer parts compliance are calibrated and fit for service.
- Organization skills key to managing multiple tasks and being successful.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Positive morale, which is very important to a team leader.
- Shows ownership. Take it and run with it. Enjoy it!
- Minimum Requirements: HS Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: Two-year certificate in machine trades.
- Required: Experience in CNC Swiss machining and set-up
- Required: One-year experience guiding a team of individuals
Benefits Package Includes:
Company Paid Medical Insurance - 100 % (BCBS – NE)
Company Paid Dental Insurance - 100 % (Delta Dental)
Company Matched retirement plan
Paid Vacations/Sick time
Tool Purchase Program
Clean, Safe, Enjoyable place to work!
Please email, fax or mail your resume to:
Millennium Precision LLC
234 Abby Road
Manchester, NH 03103